We are recruiting for a Jnr Art Director to join us on a 6-month paid placement through the Future Jobs Fund.
What will I be doing?
As a Junior Art Director your main job is to have ideas, ideas and did I say, ideas. You will be spending most of your time researching, creating mood boards, brainstorming and producing creative concepts. Working independently and within the team, we are looking for applicants who possess the following qualities;
– Ability to produce conceptual ideas
– Very good design skills (good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite)
– A penchant for illustration
– A keen sense of initiative and organised
– Team player but can also work independently
– Awareness of trends
– Be able to take direction
– Good time keeper
– A sense of humour
– Socially minded
– Coding / HTML skills a Brucey Bonus
Candidates need to be in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance and be aged between 18 – 25.
Thursday 9th December
email@example.com with examples of your work and why you’d like a placement with us.